Monday, March 12

I have been given a "Name"

Wow, what a long weekend. At least it seemed that way to me. I am almost happy to be back at work ... I may regret that phrase later.

Sunday was awesome if not the longest day of the weekend. My day started off at 7:30am when I got up to go to the Church of Holy Beer and Softball. The team was having a practice, and though I don;t play, I hang out, heckle, and drink the beer. Our "new" coach decided he couldn't make it. Seems his son, on his wa down from Colorado, had some car problems, and Dad had o drive up to Utah to meet him and help out. I don't know what all was involved, but I heard somethign about 2 tires being flat - not necessarily at the same time. So after the ball park, it's time for the bar to open so up we go. The Race didn't start until about 1:30 so I had lots of time to kill, and I know I killed many drinks in htat period. Judy had made cookies as she had promised, and DAMN were they good. I was nice and even shared some.

Jimmie Johnson was the driver I had in the pool this week, and I won 1st place! Woo HOO! Then as I was killing what I was hoping to be the last drinks I would be having, and an old guy that helps do some of the dishes behind the bar starts yelling at me and ends up saying someting about how I am "nasty". I am having a good time... hell, I ran with it. I saying "See, I now have been given a name since no one includes me in their rumors, and nobody speaks behind my back, my name now is Mr. Nasty!!!" Yeah, that fun lasted about 5 minutes. I still don't know what I said to piss that guy off, but I wish I could so I could do it again!

I wonder if I should go back there tonight...after all I kow he will be there... Hmmm..... Well, while I think about it, y'all have a good one. Go help Freddie out with her dilemma - give her some good topic to write about.

PeacE

No comments: