Monday, March 19

Oh well, let's test our memory

Since I can't find that damn list, I'll just recap somethings of my weekend and see if any of it jogs the memory cells.

Friday the older kids stayed over at Grandma's with their cousins. No. 3 went home with me and we spent the evening with home made salsa and chips, and watched "Bionicle 2" until we both passed out on the couch. Saturday I dropped him off about noon at Grandma's then headed to the hospital. Discharge was in progress but had to wait for the breathing machine. That took forever. I then went out to Jimbo's and then over the Vinnie & Joeys for some karaoke. Sunday we did a scrimmage game against one of the teams on the league. After 9 innings (we usually time limit or 5 innings) we ended up tied with them. Our new couch was trying some different strategies for the upcoming season. I had brought the older boys with me so Wife could rest, so we went home pretty quick. Then I headed out to watch the race. Of course I had Martin in the pool, so I didn't win. I ended up going home about 8 I think it was. I ordered pizza for the family and had a few pieces before I was ready to pass out for the night.

Nope, nothing really got jogged there. There was one moment where Jeff (wow! He was actually at Bullocks on a Sunday!) was trying to wrestle me or something. I wobbled, but wouldn't go down, sort of like a weeble-wobble. That lasted a whole 2-3 minutes. I forget why he was doing that though.

So now it is Monday, and my work day is almost through. I am contemplating returning to Bullocks as they have steak dinner on Mondays, but I am in the mood to read. If I end up there, I may not get the chance to read. Decisions, Decisions. In the meantime, I'll try to find something more interesting... you be good!

PeacE

No comments: