Tuesday, March 27

Too Bad It Only Holds Six



I swear this week is turning into one of those weeks. End of Month is like having all the stupid people in the world on phone duty when you need to verify a quick yes or no, and the only phrase they know is "we'll have to get back to you". That seems to be the phrase today for every phone call I have made. Frustrating as hell when you are trying to get all the stuff done prior to the 31st. It's pure madness!!!!




The Wife has definitely been doing some extra work. She has already lined up people to work on the roof. She has a couple uncles that are coming from out of town and they plan on starting on Saturday with the shingle removal. Being the wonderful person I am , asked what time, and found out a good time to be up and out early. Oh, Honey. That's the day of the golf tournament. Then my buddies are having poker over at their place right after. There's no way I will be home before dark... And Sunday I have to get up early for softball... I know, I sound like a lazy asshole (well, I am) but things just work out right that way. Now I won't be moping around feeling like a dick because I am unable to get up there and help. Pathetic!
I'm gonna get back to doing something else. In fact, I feel a story coming on that I may get posted later this week if I have the time to ink it out and edit - blah, blah, blah. We'll see.
PeacE

No comments: