Monday, July 23

Another day completed

Whew! I tell you what, this workload is starting to increase, and I love it! I even came in a half hour early this morning, and just now am finishing up on what I can accomplish today. I am happy production is up and getting better!

Not that much to write about for this past weekend. I spent most of it at home with the family, catching up on movies and doing some reading. I think I am the only person to not get the HP book out, but will probably pick it up soon, before spoilers start ruining everything.

I think I am fully recovered from the San Diego trip, and I don't have much to share about the last days there. Actually, truth of it is, I don't remember much of that. I even asked some of the guys if they had some to share of it, and they couldn't really think of much either, except we sat in the bar and drank alot.

So with out much more ado, I am closing today out with another funny for the day.

Two men, Dan and Bob, were sitting in a bar, talking over a few beers.Dan was noticing how down Bob looked.

"What is wrong Bob, you look likehell."

Bob agreed with him. "Yeah and I feel like it too, I caught my wife with my best friend today."

Dan was stunned. "My God, Bob, what did you say to her?"

"I told her to pack her stuff and get out, it was over."

"Good for you, and what did you say to that so called friend of yours?"

Bob looked at Dan dead in the eyes. "I grabbed him by the collar, pulled him up and said...Bad Dog."

PeacE

No comments: