Thursday, July 12

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Today is my final day before leaving town. I see Stuman has made it here and is already starting to stir up stuff. All I go to say is I am going to have to fix his stories once I get back. There was more going on in the Playboy one than he let on. I think in his inebriation, he forgot several details.

Anyways, I think I will share this e-mail I received first thing this morning from the Reverend Mother. I had a good snicker about it until I read the blog. HaHa ya Dumbass!

STUMAN - Don't forget the Rev Mother reads the posts occasionally - I can't believe you called your children bastards. That is a no-no. You are to speak highly of your children if you want them to become someone with respect. You call them names and that is what they become.
Love you
mom

I swear that is a direct quote, and she sent it to both of us. I guess I am in trouble (thoughmy name isn't mentioned) for letting him post here - I dunno. And to think I call my boys Buddy, Booger and QP ...

Okay, I need to finish up here at work, and try to see if I can leave early. I have a Macadamia Nut Cookie care package to pick up to take tomorrow, plus getting everything together. Hope to have lots of pics and stories when I get back.

PeacE

No comments: