Friday, July 20

San Diego - Part 1 Pictures to start

Before you get down below and I really embarrass myself, I am not a very good picture taker. My hands shake, I aim wrong, or I'm drunk - or all the above. Anyways, since I am not a good picture taker, I suck at getting a kodak moment, so I had to stage some of the pics.


Here is the quick sign I made to have available for pictures.

This is the main group of the guys at Beachcombers on Friday. Forgot about the mirror in the back - nice flash.
Here are a few of the guys - Bill, Smitty, and Jan holding the sign.
The last of the group arrived - Monty, Joe and Robert?
The OTL store - where we got our shirts etc. This is early afternoon.
The first girl shot I got for the weekend. Notice the program for 2007 in her hands below her...

No comments: