Tuesday, July 24

YAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNN!!!

That is about all I have accomplished this morning. I was up late last night, and I just did not get enough sleep. That means tonight I will be heading straight home and crashing.

It was nice to finally get our first big monsoon storm of the season yesterday. Even if I got drenched going to my car after work! Once I got on the freeway (1 mile away) I headed South doing a whopping 25 miles per hour. This went on for about 3 miles then started to lighten up. At least the car got washed out of the whole thing.

I'm off to do the reads, and maybe a bit of work. L might have a bit more to say later on. Maeve, doll, I don' think there was a prize for being able to point me out, but iffen ya want, I could send ya an autographed nude!! That there is funny I don't care what you say!

PeacE

No comments: