Friday, July 6

Ready to Roll On outta Here!!!

Yes! Finally it is getting to be later afternoon and I am finally caught up on everything. This month is definitely going to be a better one for the bank account than the months previous! So after a midweek holiday, what more is there left to do on the weekend? Ohhhh, I think I am finding plenty.

Tonight it is up at the usual hangout where the Men are making final arrangements for our trip to San Diego next weekend. That'll go half the night and drinking more after that. Tomorrow we have the Daytona race in the evening, so again, back at the bar to watch the race. Now that does mess up my Sunday a bit, however, I heard another place I frequent mostly in the evenings has a great FREE Sunday brunch. I may go check that out - not sure yet.

Whilst I am out of town next weekend, I am sure this place will be slow. I think I might invite my brother to guest blog in here - see if he has the knack for useless chatter like me. Give him a 4 day job option and see what the Stuman can do..... I guess I will have to call him soon since I don't know how often he reads here - so if ya get this bro - call me! at a decent hour too.

In the meantime, y'all have a good one. Huggers to them that deserve.

PeacE

No comments: