Saturday, July 14

What luck

Ok, so I didn't post yesterday, but not because of what day it was. Heck, I didn't even know what day it was until later in the day. Now I'm not superstitous or nothing, and Friday the 13th usually doesn't even bother me. However, yesterday was hell.

First, on June 1st, my work overpayed me and I had to call payroll to take care of it. They said don't expect a check for the next few weeks. Cool, I'm ok with that. First week, no direct deposit, no paystub. I expected that. The following week, a check for $60. Good, I must have paid them off. The next few weeks I didn't get a check because I was on military leave. So the first week I expect a regular check...$100. I had to call payroll again, because I haven't had a real check since May.

Come to find out that first week of no direct deposit and no paystub, somehow, my hours were the only ones not enetered to get paid that week. Needless to say, I finally had it rectified and was expecting 2 full checks yesterday...YAY. Of course, with my luck, I check my account and the money is there, but no available balance...and the bank was not open yet.

First I called at 8am, there was a flag on my acct and I had to wait until 9am to call a different department. Now I am getting frustrated because of no pay for about a month, I have everything getting ready to get shut off. Needless to say, I finally got it resolved and got my money, but of course I am now broke after I pay the last person I borrowed money from. I hate living payday to payday.

No comments: