Wednesday, July 11

So it starts....

Let me begin with a story... I remember when I was in 6th grade and my brother, Ralphd00d, wanted me to get a playboy. I went up to the nearest circleK with a note. "My name is Adam Barrier. I broke my arm/leg"(sorry, don't remember which it was) "Please give my son the newest Playboy magazine and a pack of Marlboro"...BTW at the time, Ralphd00d was a freshman....but you know what?...they did it...they stapled it in a brown bag and gave it to me...I ran back like a kid....which I was, and we enjoyed it...lol. However, like it usually ends...the stepfather came home for lunch, which he usually doesn't. The first drawer he opens....yup you guessed it...the Playboy is there. This MF'er rips it in half beginning with the spine..(which you and I know is hard to do) Without going too far in detail...we labeled this time in our life to a song by Kenny Rogers....Originally written by Lionel Richie.....called "LADY"

No comments: