Monday, July 2

Weekend review - or how boring was it?

Well, the weekend is over, and yet here I sit at work having survived it all again. Seems my weekends are pretty much the same thing as the previous one, with small variations, if I am lucky.

One of the friends helped me out Saturday, and charged the AC in my car. I have had this car for about 5-6 years and for the last 3 years, the AC hasn't worked. Fortunately, I only work about 10 minutes from home, so the heat isn't too bad for driving in AZ. Well, I don't know if it is just the car not having to work the AC in so long, but yesterday, it seemed to start working, and cooling down. But as of this morning - nada. So I will try again this evening as I am driving a bit further for the bar. It doesn't need to be icy cold, but comfortable would be good. Enough that I don't have sweat running in my eyes. If this doesn't work, I guess I will start looking for another vehicle.

July 4th is this week, so I am sure my posting will be a tad slower than usual. Work should be picking up a bit, just to accomodate the day off this week. Then next week I am gone to San Diego! Y'all have a good Monday, and let's see if we can get something to write about tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: