Wednesday, July 25

... and it is only Wednesday ...

I have nothing today. It's almost time to leave work and I have been sitting on the grindstone on a file for one of the owners. I don't think it is going to make it, but he keeps pushing on it. I just want the file off my desk and let someone else work it.

Yup, you guessed it. I am going out for a beer after work. Reverend Mother picks up the three older kids for dinner on Wednesdays, and the Wife just started back to work today. I think a nice c0old Budweiser and a few Jack shots would go down pretty damn good come 6pm.

I had a dream last night, and for some damn reason I remember a better part of it. I had gone along on one of these BlogMeets and I don't know where it was being held, but it was like single story cabins, almost like camp was when we was little. There was always a table of munchies food, and countless coolers of beverages (most illegal for minors). Chairs were interspersed through out the room. Everyone was pretty much speaking to everyone, and I saw maybe 3 people I recognized as bloggers. Anyways, we were all loading up to go to some restaurant, and I woke up. Premonition I am attending a blogmeet soon? I dunno.....

Come on back tomorrow and we will see if something of interest happens.

PeacE

No comments: