Thursday, July 26

5 days left for EOM

Oh, how I effing hate EOM. The only part that I think is actually good, is that I can vent my frustration upon anyone that dares to stick their head into my domain. Three very new LO's found that out today. No mercy for the weak.

And because it is that wonderful time called EOM, I am not going to have much to post over the next few days. I am already starting to put some extra hours into work, to close about 10 deals before the 8th. That is the Big, Bad, Date I have been handed. Why? Ohhhhhhhh, I wish I could share, but you know how corporations are about their secrets. Be sure I will spill in a few days, especially when I get more info.

Now, because I have nothing better to do, let's throw out some linky-love!

Redneck Scottsdale Princess - just because yer local, and we still need to party together sometime

Freddie over at Warts 'n all - She just writes good stuff

Maeve at Bartender, Another Round - because we all say that 'nother round stuff, and she likes good whiskey, too

Okay ladies, enjoy the linky-love. I think I am out of this place for the day. Y'all come back later and see if something actually happens around here.

PeacE

No comments: