Friday, July 6

The Weekend is getting ready to get started

Whoa! What a 4th of July this year. I am still recovering from the effects. Thanks for the all the Happy 4th messages, and believe me when I say my heart hopes y'all had a wonderful one as well. I know in the past, this was one holiday our family always looked forward too, as it was a reunion of sorts back in the day.

Anyways, just a short note to start today as I get back in the saddle of things. Myself, and my daughter were both sick yesterday - evidently from something that had sat out too long. So needless to say, yesterday was a day I would rather forget. I did straggle into work today, but still having some side issues. Fortunately, my desk is not overloaded and I should be able to get out a bit early today as well.

I am off to get some more work done, and my reads. I will try to be back with more before the day is done.

PeacE

No comments: