Friday, July 27

Friday - go check this out

For those of you that read him, Ambulance Driver has put together a compilation story between himself, Babs, and Matt. I just finished reading it in order and it is pretty effing neat. Start here with Matt's blog, then head to AD's, then on to Babs - each has links on their site.

edit: AD corrected me - It was Matt's idea to collaborate and put this together - Kudos!

Click here to start

Other than that, my Friday has been one hell of a shitty day. The company is dropping it's corporate bank partner and going to a new company name - transition periods suck. At least my job is supposedly not in jeopardy... we will see about that.

Nothing more for you today. I am trying to get out of here early, and still get this last deal done that I think is now a lost cause. I hate files from the branch mgrs...

PeacE

No comments: