Friday, August 10

And now for something totally not different

Let's start off with a little humor, I think. Nothing better than starting the read here with a smile, for more than likely, you won't be when yer ready to leave.

1. Marriage has its good side. It teaches you loyalty, forbearance, tolerance, self-restraint, and other valuable qualities you wouldn't need if you'd stayed single.

2. "Everything's neat and tidy in there", said the gynaecologist after the examination.
"So it should be", said the lesbian. "I have a woman in twice a week."



I see ya smirking there. I know they weren't tremendously funny - it's hard to find a joke that good anymore. Though last night I did actually hear a new one (for me anyways). These two homosexual men were walking down the street. As they passed a mortuary, one turns to the other and says, "Want to go in for a couple stiff ones?"- Sometimes I just crack myself up!

Well, A Guy, A Blog, and a Photoshop should be happy this week. I let him see that management here at Boobies & Beer are able to meet the demand of our name. Since today is Friday, I am finishing up the Big Ten Girl week, and we have a special today - 2 Schools!! First, from the wonderful state of Indiana, located in West Lafayette, my favorite college in America -

(Feel the crowd yell and cheer for the wonderful Boilermakers!!!!)


Yes, some very fine looking ladies from that great institution of higher learning. Today's second school is a neighbor to my beloved Purdue. AllI have to say is, this is what you can expect from this place.


SO sorry. I am not such a big fan of Ohio St. Hope you were able to get your mouth shut before making a mess on your keyboard.

I am outta here for the time being! I have some actual work to complete, plus all my daily reads. I am sure I will be returning at some point today to add more for you to enjoy. Be good.

PeacE

No comments: