Tuesday, August 21

Now where did I just put that ...

I feel that way with my thoughts today. I start one up, and :ZOOM: it's gone. So today I must apologize for I have no humor for you. No bitchy, whiney, sarcastic comments about life, the job, the family, or anything in general.

I can feel the pressure of EOM coming up already. I have people already asking if their loan is going to close or carry over. Duh, what do you think when this is the third time I have to resend to a new lender. Think about it.

I have an "online" meeting/class here in about 5 minutes. I fucking hate them things. that, and it takes away from working the items on my desk. Damn bosses delegating things down to me to learn for the whole office. Next I suppose they will want me to teach everyone.... more time away from desk. ::sigh:: I can't win.

Three and a half hours til Miller Time.

Time for my class. See y'all tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: