Wednesday, August 29

Back up and running ... for now

Yesterday was a day wasted in the office. Here I came in on time, got right into clearing things off my desk, and WHAM! 11:00am and phones, e-mail, faxes, and internet all shut down. I cannot do a single thing. The managers told everyone to go ahead and take their lunches, and come back, things might be up by then. Obviously from the tone here, they weren't. Finally at 4pm one of the managers comes by my office and asks me why am I still at work? Uh, because no one said we could leave early, and It's not quitting time. He had let everyone else leave a half hour before - no one tells me anything.

So, to make up for not posting yesterday, I have completely nothing for you to read today except the whine above. Consider yourself lucky to have that much. I need to get back to work, since I now have 2 days worth to do today. ::sigh:: Maybe something more will pop up later.... no, and I don't mean that!

PeacE

No comments: