Thursday, August 9

Boy, it sure is going to be a slow one ...

... I can tell already. Here I am at work barely an hour or so, and I am already posting. I haven't done my daily reads yet, but still ... this lack of work is driving me insane. Even if it is just a short trip for me....

Okay, might as well get the next Big Ten school up here for the week. Tomorrow will be the last ones I am doing, and for bonus because I like Fridays, I'm doing 2 schools. I know, you ladies are soooooo excited about coming here tomorrow, huh? Too bad this place isn't called Beefcake and Beer, ay?




Guess which pic is my wife and you could win - Naw! I am just kidding! She is not in any of these pics. I would be struck by lightning from above if I did something like that, without her knowing. Today is the Reverend Mother's birthday, and I have got to get out and get some present for her yet. She gave me a few ideas the other night.

Okay, and here is some extra humor I found laying around. Thought I could have it take up some space here.

A deaf mute walks into pharmacy to buy condoms. He has difficulty communicating with the pharmacist and cannot see condoms on the shelf.

Frustrated, the deaf mute finally unzips his pants, places his dick on the counter and puts down a five dollar bill next to it.

The pharmacist unzips his pants, does the same as the deaf mute, then picks up both bills and stuffs them in his pocket. Exasperated, the deaf mute begins to curse the pharmacist wildly in sign language.

"Look," the pharmacist says, "if you can't afford to lose, you shouldn't bet."

PeacE

No comments: