Tuesday, August 14

More Tuesday Humor

Okay, I got some more jokes for ya, fits right in line with the other post today. So if you is still not feeling well, then I guess you should stop reading today. Me? I am getting ready to go to lunch....

One day, a mom was cleaning her son's room and in the closet she found a bondage S&M magazine.This was highly upsetting for her.She hid the magazine until his father got home and showed it to him.He looked at it and handed it back to her without a word.

She finally asked him, " Well what should we do about this?"

The dad looked at her and said, "Well I don't think you should spank him."

Now that wasn't so bad. Made me giggle a little. How's about this one.....

"Doctor," the embarrassed man said, "I have a sexual problem. I can't get it up for my wife anymore. "

"Mr. Garrett, bring her back with you tomorrow and let me see what I can do."

The next day, the worried fellow returned with his wife. "Take off your clothes, Mrs. Garrett," the medic said. "Now turn all the way around. Lie down please. Uh-huh, I see. Okay, you may put your clothes back on."

The doctor took the husband aside. "You're in perfect health," he said. "Your wife didn't give me an erection either."

Wokka wokka wokka! And for the grand finale for Tuesday's humor session, your last joke from me today, the funniest one (I think) yet shown today....

Three men had a very late night drinking Guiness. They left in the early morning hours and went home separately. They met the next day for an early pint, and compared notes about who was drunker.

The first guy claims that he was the drunkest, saying, "I drove straight home, walked into the house, and as soon as I got through the door, I blew chunks."

To which the second guy replied, "You think that was drunk? I got in my car, drove out of the parking lot, and wrapped my car around the first tree I saw. I don't even have insurance!"

And the third proclaimed, "I was by far the most drunk. I got home, got in a big fight with my wife, knocked a candle over and burned the whole house down!"

There was silence for a moment and then the first guy exclaimed, "Listen, guys, I don't think you understand... Chunks is my dog."

Y'all have a good one, and see ya back tomorrow. Til then...

PeacE

No comments: