Tuesday, August 7

Five years ago, it was quieter.

My middle son turns five years old today. I remember before he came along it was much quieter. Even with the addition of the youngest, it was still quieter. Boy #2 is my chatterbox. Not only is he seemingly to constantly be talking about whatever, but his word pronunciation is not the greatest. Half the time I tell him to slow down so I can understand, or help him say the correct way to say the word. Yes, used to be quieter. And now he starts kindergarten this fall too. Damn, I am feeling older.

I was over reading my dailies today, and I decided to do something nice - just because I feel more human when I do it. I want y'all to click this here link, and go vote for Big Dick's Place on this interviewer type thingy website. Vote more than once if ya want. Last I was there he was down only 3 votes from the lead. Go give him some support - at least we know it won't be jock supporting!

Okay, let's move on to something that probably makes me smile more - well, at least come in a close second. Today we have a few girls from yet another Big Ten school that many of you in the mid-west know of...
So what kind of competition can a state full of Hawkeyes give us today? Let's see what made the blog... continue on!




Yeah, well, them Hawks must have some good eyes, 'cause them was some nice looking young ladies, yah, sure ya bet ya!! Okay folks. I am out for now, and maybe back later. Y'all have a good one and be sure to be back tomorrow....

PeacE

No comments: