Thursday, August 16

Thank you, and to all a good night

Thanks for the flood of congrats on the promotion. I am already letting it go to my head. This morning has been nice and busy, and this is the first break I have had to drop a line. This afternoon is pretty packed up as well. I have to get status and work the files that are being transferred to me, plus learn how to work the damn stamp machine for mail. I tried to push the mail duty to someone else, but it didn't work. Oh well, just more work.

I started watching "Pathfinder" last night. I got almost an hour into it. Looking to be a very good movie.

I am just drawing blank all of a sudden. That's why I don't like answering the phone at work. I have everyone in a meeting but me and I have to answer the phones....blech!

Okay, I am scooting out of here. I need to clear up some room in my office for all this work I am expecting to come rolling in soon.

PeacE

No comments: