Wednesday, August 29

Can I be left alone for 10 minutes?????

That's how I feel today. I would pay people to give me 10 minutes of time to complete one task without being interrupted. I did get an hour uninterrupted - but it was conference call training session online - didn't get a damn thing off my desk, but backed me up another hour. I have 10 minutes to Beer-Thirty, will it last ?

SO I was trained today on a new online program for a title company that will supposedly cut my job 1/3 of the way off. It will create a better paperless trail, in addition to updating all parties on completed actions and status on a day to day basis. Sounds nifty. I sent a note to all my LO's to be prepared as I am changing what is required when they submit to me. Be interesting to hear the feedback from the whiners. Owners are loving this new program.

Had a nice day of books last night. I stopped at Barnes & Noble for some as I was out and my current order had not arrived. I got the new Lincoln & Preston novel " The Wheel of Darkness" with agent Pendergast. I also picked up Neil Gaimond's "Smoke and Mirrors" and Terry Brooks new one following "Armegeddons Children" but I can't remember the title. then when I got home, my order had arrived so I had "Son of a Witch" sequel to "Wicked", and another cute one called "Do Not Open this Book". I think it was a bunch of short stories in it. Either way - 5 books - should last me about 2 weeks if I stretch it.

Two minutes to Beer-Thirty. I am signing off and out of here. Y'all have a good eve and we'll see ya back tomorrow!

PeacE

No comments: