Wednesday, August 8

Should the title be what the post is about?

I have a happy 5 year old at home. He was extremely happy at just the few gifts we let him open last night. The rest of them he will open Saturday at his party. Since his older brother and sister have laptop computers, he has been pining for one. So we found a Spiderman laptop that helps teach spelling, mathematics, etc. and has a couple games. He flipped out. It's good to see these things on occasion.

Work has almost come to a standstill. Today is the day we officially change our name to our new company name. I am still waiting to see if the old company is coming in to claim the open files we still have, or allow us to complete them. Either way nothing new has crossed my desk in the last week due to these changes.

Okay, so I think we covered all the news I have for you now. Let's move on to today's update of Big Ten girls. So far we have seen Illinois and Iowa. For Hump day, I think we will pull up ...






I tell you what, all these pics are making me anxious for football to start up and see all them fine looking cheerleaders out on the sidelines doing their best. Yessirree Bob! Stay tuned til next time - ya never know what is going to show up here.

PeacE

No comments: