Monday, August 20

Another beginning of the week to contend with ...

Welcome to Monday afternoon, in case you were lost. After a nice weekend, it feels good to be back in the office, spreading the cheer and joy to all in that way that only I am able to do. Yes, everyone is just over joyous and care-free thanks to me. ::record scratching::

Yeah, we knew something wasn't right there for a moment. Sound like a damn fairy for a second. Though I am happy to be back to work. The weekend was a good refresher for me this time, whereas usually I am dead tired after 2 days of trying to cram too much stuff in the short a time period. I spent Saturday with the family and Sunday was the "boys day". Had some softball, then up to the pub to watch Nascar (which got rained out) and celebrate my friend Ginny's birthday. Still I made it home early enough to spend some more time with family before letting the alcohol catch up and put me to sleep.

Work is great! Considering I feel I have no free time to do anything. It is my lunch break as I take the time to share this with you. I am not sure how my posting is going to change with the workload. I may have to start updating int he evenings, then again, maybe not. I guess we will see which way things go.

I am off to check Nascar.com to see if the driver I have in this weeks pool is winning or not. Maybe tomorrow I will have more to share.

PeacE

No comments: