Friday, March 28

Friday before a big weekend

Another Friday has come and a busy weekend to boot. At least I will have had a couple quiet nights to prepare. Spent last night at home and watched a couple movies. “Delta Farce” was definitely not as funny as I had hoped it would be. Then I sat down and watched “The Seeker: The Dark is Rising” with my oldest son. He enjoyed it, but it was bit far fetched for me. Tonight I will be headed home and probably watch a few episodes of “Numbers”.

The daughter has been out of town since Thursday on a trip to Anaheim for her Drama class. They are going to Disneyland today for a 2-hour clinic, and then have the rest of the day to enjoy themselves. She is due back tomorrow late afternoon. About the same time the Wife is going to a wedding. I have a golf tournament in the morning then was going to spend the afternoon at the pub, but I have to pick the Daughter up now. Sunday is the regular schedule: softball (if I wake up) and then the pub for steak breakfast and Nascar.

Sunday is also the 17th anniversary for the Wife & I. With the plans we have, it looks like we may not celebrate it this year. That, or maybe just do a dinner later in the week. Seems hard to believe it has been that long, and four kids to boot. She is definitely a good woman, and I probably don’t deserve her, but we are stuck together now.

Work is slow again today with it being Friday. I am hoping to get out of here a bit early, but am not expecting it. So I’ll be sitting here most the afternoon reading some ebooks. Hope y’all have a good weekend and I’ll see ya back on Monday!

PeacE

No comments: