Friday, March 21

A Reason to be Happy

Welcome to Good Friday. Of course, I like to think of all Fridays as good. Some are even great!

Let’s start off by thanking all those that participated in the IMDB meme that I threw up. I found out that there are a few bloggers out there that share some similar interest in movies. Of course, there are a few of you out there that share the same interest in books as well. I went ahead and plugged in the answers in RED for those quotes that were not completed.

Easter weekend is here and many of us, I am guessing, are going to be having family dinners on Sunday. I know my family is getting together at my sister’s place for the afternoon. I know she is planning an Easter egg hunt in her backyard for the kids. I am in charge of dessert for the meal, so I guess I will run by the store and pick up a pie and some ice cream. Thought about making my Cherry Delight, but just not in the mood.

I finally got my ass back into the gym this morning. With things being so slow at work, I have just had the blah-tiredness of doing nothing, that when I leave work, I don’t feel like going there. So I figured if I start getting up just a bit earlier in the morning, I can do a work out and head to work. This was the first morning I made it up and out of bed in time to go. My Step dad was surprised to see me walk in the gym. He was just finishing his work out. Overall was not a bad thing. I found out I can wait about another half hour prior to going though – I made it to work an hour early. No sense wasting more time at the office if I don’t need to.

Condolences out to Jeff for the passing of his father. A big high five to GuyK for his continued recovery on the shoulder. I bigger high five to Sweetthing for dealing with his ornery ass during this time. Who else can we throw some link-live too? How about Hoosierboy – he has a nice little story today at his place. Added a new link for Anthroslug – brother to the Death Chic. Hope everyone traveling is having a good time – Richmond, Dash and Yabu. I know I am forgetting a few of you like Freddie, JB, and Dazd – and many more. Just click all them blogs on the list.

PeacE

No comments: