Thursday, March 27

Hurry up and get here weekend

I stayed out too late last night. Boy, am I feeling it today. I am just dragging my feet doing anything.

On a good note - I have beef stew for lunch. And some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies for dessert. I know that will require some extra work out in the morning.

The company is definitely changing names somewhat. The attempt is being made to use another company that charges less percentage to do loans, but requires stricter guidelines as to how they want things. Which means I will need to learn a new software program for the loans. They also require an 800 # that references nothing of our company name, and has to be answered a certain way. the boss gave me one of the phones to start answering, even though I have not had the training on the new system yet. Intelligent, eh?

Welp, I am off to heat up lunch.

PeacE

No comments: