Friday, March 14

It's Friday, and I am content - sort of

I am so happy it is Friday. Seems like this week has dragged even with the 50 action going on yesterday. I am sitting here having lunch of leftovers from last night. Nothing like some good Porcupine Meatballs to fill the ol' belly up!

Tomorrow is going to be a long afternoon. I am entering a video golf tournament again for a chance at $200 for first. Last couple months it has been a team play effort, but tomorrow it is going to be a singles play. I stand a better chance playing single I think. More winner's cash too.

Sunday is the regular softball thing - if I decide to get out of bed. Last week I did not go, and they lost 16-1. Yeah, they got their ass kicked. This week they are playing the same team again. Go figure. Then of course, after the game there is steak at the pub and Nascar.

My bosses are weird. I have worked for them over the past 7 years through 4 company name changes, 5 locations, and one "lay-off". I spent two hours this morning in a phone/web demonstration for a new company we are going to be doing some loans through. Afterwards, they were discussing with me the benefits, workload, compatibility, etc etc of this new loan software and procedures required vs. our current setup. Basically, they are putting me at the wheel for this new company as far as the workload goes. Me, who they were possibly talking of letting go at the end of February. I don't get it. Now they are adding more responsibility to me, and nothing to the other processor. Yeah, sort of helps with the job security a bit. The bosses are also talking about if we do several deals with this other company, and it works good, just changing our whole office over. So another name change. Plus I would have to spend time instructing all the LO's how to use the new software and the new requirements.

::sigh::

Work is definitely becoming a roller coaster ride - and I am not crazy about roller coasters.

Alrighty, I am still working on my blog list. If you want to be added let me know.

PeacE

No comments: