Monday, March 31

The end of March - Monday

Whew. I am tired today. The Wife and I were up and out too late last night, and I have just been dragging all day today. But we did have a good dinner out at Olive Garden, and then we hit the pub where I was able to serenade her a few songs.

The daughter came back earlier than expected on Saturday, so she and I ended up going out to see a movie. "The Spiderwick Chronicles" was okay. It is definitely more a younger kids movie. Then we went home and the daughter cooked supper for her & I. It was pretty damn tasty too.

The golf tournament Saturday was fun. I had a very lousy game, but the weather was so nice, I didn't care so much.

Welp, it is Monday and I am trying to make up my mind if I should just go home and get to bed early, or do the regular steak night at the pub. I think the bed is going to win. Three hours and I will make up my mind.

PeacE

No comments: