Thursday, March 6

Nothing to write today - enjoy the picture show

My shoulder is sore today, but I was able to get a good workout in last night. I had to lighten up on the weights a bit, and ride the bike a few more miles, but I think I got a good burn. It sure feels good to get back in the gym!

No main topic of conversation sounds good to me today, so instead I am going to share some pics from the ol' camera from the latest download to the computer. Of course, the pics are about one of my favorite subjects - my kids!

This is my youngest son on his 2nd birthday this past February. As you can tell, David loves dinosaurs. You got to love his hair color. It is a golden boy blond color that neither the Wife nor I have ever had.

Here is David again one day when he awoke from a nap. He has these curls naturally on top of his head that makes us call him our Kewpie Doll. Like the scratch on the side of his nose? Well, thank one of his siblings for swinging a stick and whacking him with it. Both this one and the next older boy had problems being on the receiving side of sticks ( and other things) being swung.

Here is David again, doing his best to follow in his Daddy's footsteps and sing karaoke. Notice we combed the curls out of his hair.


This is my oldest boy and namesake. This was from Christmas day whilst we were at the Reverend Mother's place to exchange gifts. Wonder if we should have given him away as a gift with that bow on his head.... Ralph IV here is 9 years old.



This is my middle son, Nathan. He is 5 and in kindergarten this year. The leaves are from the grandparents house, sometime between Christmas and New Years. See how green it is in AZ in the winter?



Here is the recent photo with all 4 kids. Bethany is 16, Ralph 9, Nate 5, and David just now 2. And now to really scare you ....

Here is a quick one of me at Christmas. I have lost probably about 10 pounds since this picture. This pic may not stay up too long....
Either way, that is all I have today. I need to get some updated photos of the Wife so I can put one up here sometime.
PeacE






No comments: