Monday, March 10

Payday Monday and It is done gone already

Gotta hate a payday like that. Money is all gone before it is even deposited. Y'all know what I mean. We all been to this spot too many times before in our lives. Welp, we know it will get better, hopefully by next check.

It is only March, but the guys have started making plans for the OTL tournament this July. I put in my order for the Circle of Champions tent. Once again I am sure I will be reserving the table. Wonder if I can get the same arrangement as last year, but better pics.... Either way, I know I need to start saving my money for the flight/room/meals and of course drinking. San Diego is SOOO nice in the summer!!!

My friend Ginny is one many people from the Midwest that have come out here to AZ. In fact, I raz about it all the time because she is from Ohio. Yeah, and she's likes Ohio teams for college, but Chicago for MLB and NFL. Shows ya how the Ohio-ans are messed up in the head. Anyways, here is here below with yours truly back several weeks ago. It was dark since it was at the pub. And if I remember right, caught me by surprise.

Anyways, she had gone home for Christmas season to - where was it... Dayton I think. Or that area. She had mentioned about my blog here and about how I occasionally put up pics of beer and boobies to fit the headline. One of her friends named Theresa had said to "Put this one there!" and below is the result. I don't know if you can click to embiggen or not. I am pretty sure they are bigger than they appear.
Okay, I got the name dropping done, so two people from Ohio can be happy today.

Saturday I played poker and ended up 9th out of about 20 people. No payout to me, but it was good to make the final table before going out. I got home late enough that I was too tired to make the softball game Sunday morning, but did make it to the pub for steak and Nascar. Of course, my guy in the pool didn't place so no $$ for me. But Jr. did get third at least.

The rest of today is going to be rather slow I feel. Three hours until I can head to the pub for steak dinner and some reading time. The morning flew by pretty quick as I had to catch up on a weekends worth of blogging done by everyone on the list.

Guess that is about all I got for now. See y'all later on!

PeacE

No comments: