Monday, March 17

Let's get it started on a good note

Seems it is the beginning of the week again, and here I sit wondering what is going to actually be accomplished. I would say normally I would be trying to recover from the weekend, but it was pretty mild considering what I thought was going to be going on. Saturday's tournament was cancelled until the 1st of next month, so that ended up being a free day. I did get a book read during the afternoon whilst at the pub though. Sunday the alarm clock didn't get set correctly by the Wife, so I ended up missing the game. But my driver in the Nascar pool came in 2nd - so I will be winning some cash.

Here are some funny pics to get you smiling so your day doesn't end up all that bad.



I wonder how much this plumber charges per hour?

Like realtors say, it's all about location, location, location!

Alrighty, that's all I got at the moment. I maybe back with more later - not sure. If not, tomorrow is another day!

PeacE

No comments: