Tuesday, April 1

April Fools Day

Okay, this is where I play a trick on you. All done. Glad we got that over with.

Today is a typical Tuesday, feels like Wednesday, wish it was Friday. Got a few things accomplished at work. Yee Haw. Going out for poker tonight.

Was supposed to have a training via the internet regarding this new software. But of course I flubbed it up. It started at 8am Pacific time. I forgot about the time change and figured that would be 9 my time. Nope. We are on the same time frame for the summer. So I missed like 45 minutes of the training. Now I have to read the training manual and see what I can figure out. That or wait until next week to take the class again. But the boss is on my ass already to learn it, so I can show him how to use it. Take your own frickin' class!!

Alrighty. Two hours to go to get out of here. See ya laters.

PeacE

No comments: