Thursday, April 3

All Dried Up

Literally, I am all dried up today. If I could manage enough saliva to spit, I would be surprised. I think it was the leftover pork chop I brought into lunch on Tuesday that is to blame for this. I awoke yesterday morning with the urge to displace the contents of my stomach, which proceeded to occur once I relocated myself to the correct place. Then it was more removal of items from the other direction. Yes, I know you love hearing about this.

Needless to say, the cramps that followed forced me to place that call to work saying I am not feeling well enough to make it in. Then swallowed a good portion of Pepto-Bismo. Oh god, do I hate that pink stuff. I try my best to hold it down, with only about 10 minutes of luck.

As you can imagine, the rest of the day was spent trying to hold down some water, then some broth - all this amidst the 15 minute warnings saying it sure don't seem like a fart. I don't know which hurts more today - my ass from the wipings, or my stomach from the hurls.

So now that I have ruined your lunch, I am off to see if I can find something that will settle on mine.

PeacE

No comments: