Sunday, April 27

My Humblest Apologies

My beloved readers, I leave you this note today, though it breaks one of my rules, but your need to know comes first in my mind. Of course I broke the "Don't post if you have been drinking" rule, but I know you need to hear from me.

This past Thursday, I resigned from the company I was "working" for in the mortgage industry. All I will say about it, is that we both parted on VERY good terms, no hard feelings, etc etc, and there is a future for me with that company in the future, if I ever see it again. * I read that as BONUS*

In the meantime, I am presently looking for other employment, outside of the mortgage industry, and therefore, my posting may be more sporadic than usual. Heck, I may just break all my rules and just start posting whenever I feel like it! Who knows?!?! I will be doing my best to keep up with you, and hope you remember me - WTF? Nevermind.

Basically, if I miss a post here and there, you may be surprised at what you get in the meanwhile ... then again, I don't shock most of you that much. See what happens at 1:30am when ya been at the bar for about 8 hours.....

Okay. I'll still be here, reading away on your blogs, even if I don't get a regular post up. (Damn, thank you for spell check). Be sure to check here every now and then - never know now what you may find. No bosses to hinder what I may post...

PeacE

No comments: