Friday, April 4

Friday is upon us once again

Here I am again, counting down the hours until I can get out of the office for another weekend. Of course, I seem to do that on a daily basis, but today it makes the time go by so much slower.

So, what does the weekend hold in store for the D00d, you wonder? Doesn't sound like much, but I am sure it will end up being busy. I figure I will start out with a trip to the gym in the morning, followed by a trip to a local hangout for a free breakfast. Yeah, I said free breakfast. I mean we are talking three eggs, two sausages, two bacon strips, a nice big handful of hash browns and 4 pieces of toast. Of course, it all is to be washed down with a nice beer (or several). No wonder I am going to the gym in the morning! Breakfast is to be followed by a Golden Tee video golf tournament at same place in the afternoon. I should be nice and prime for that!

Sunday is of course spent with softball in the morning followed by Nascar at the pub. Then the weekend is over. Doesn't seem like much, but the time it takes to do all that ... Next week Nascar is here at PIR and will be a Saturday night race. I am hoping to score a ticket somewhere for a decent price for decent seats, but I don't know how my luck will hold up.

I had the daily dose of "BLECH!" thanks to KeesKennis this morning (See his April 3rd post). Due to that moment of sickening eyesore eye opening pic, I decided I needed to reclaim my idea of how things should look.

Sorry Reverend Mother, but you may not want to scroll down.

As to the rest of you, you are on your own. Hope y'all have a good weekend and see ya back on Monday!!



PeacE

No comments: