Wednesday, April 16

Some Hot Sauce would be good about now ...

Welcome to Wednesday. I am glad it has finally gotten here, and leaves only half the week left. I am soooo much starting to really hate this job. But it is Hump day, and here is today's Humps - courtesy of Dazd.
At least the tax stuff is all done now. I quickly dropped off the last forms the Wife needed, signed my name, and split last night to go play poker. I should have just stayed home, as I didn't last too long. But at least I got to have a few drinks. I am assuming the Wife didn't have to go to far to get the mail out last night, but I don't know. It was late when I got home, and she was in bed.

That leaves me sitting here, trying to eat my lunch and entertain you. Care for some leftover Porcupine Meatballs? Yeah, I know, some hot sauce would go good with this stuff. But the Wife has to make things bland so the kids will eat it and not complain about it being too spicy.

Welp, enough sitting here and staring at the screen. Y'all have a good one!

PeacE

No comments: