Monday, April 14

Back to the Grind

I am a day behind still. Things were off the regular timing, and I feel like I gained a weekend day, but lost one somewhere as well. I am so confused.

Friday night I enjoyed a bacci ball party at a friend's home. Usually, he has them on Saturday afternoons - which is where I think I gained a day. I had gotten a last minute offer for Nascar tickets, but passed on them as I had made plans for me and the boys. So Saturday, we ran them out to the train park, where they give rides on the trains for donation only. Well, I felt like a heel now as they only run this on Sundays, and here it was Saturday. My oldest boy had overheard me telling the Wife about the 2 tickets I had been offered. "Are we going to the race Dad?" I had to explain that no, because I had made plans to do this event with the boys instead. So now I know he wants to go, I will be trying for tickets this November for he and I to go. Kind of nice they race here twice a year!

Sunday started our softball tournament, and again, we started with a loss. We play next Sunday and if we lose again we are out. I spent the afternoon at the pub and came home to take the family out to dinner. The Wife needed some additional tax forms printed out, but our printer was on the fritz. We had gotten a another one, I just never got around to hooking it up. So last night I started doing that. Oops! Need a USB cable. So I printed out the forms she needed today. It will be a touchy night as she works on finishing them up to be mailed on the 15th. I don't know why she always waits til the last minute to do them...
Now we are off to the pics! Let's start out with some nice looking beer .....
... that can segue right into a good mix of beer on some boobies ....
... and just because I can .... some more boobies ....
... last but not least - the REAL THING!! BOOBIES!!!

Blue footed ones at that! Hope y'all had/are having a good Monday. See ya next time!
PeacE

No comments: