Thursday, April 17

I can't think of a good post title

Well, here we are again. Stuffing my mouth with leftovers for lunch, and filling your heads with drivel. I think today I am going to just post some random BS and let you sort it out.

Let's start off with some complimentary boobage, courtesy of the 1980's I think.


- Go over and read this post at Dazd's. I think he had a little too much fun putting together that little story for a meme. I got a good laugh out of it. In fact, I saved it to file so I can enjoy it again and again.

- I just remembered I need to call and reserve our rooms for OTL this July. I hope there isn't a deposit needed.

- Speaking of OTL, I am seriously debating if I want to bother with bringing the camera this year. Or even a disposable one. Last year I know I was hoping to have a lot better pics, but was so damn drunk most of the time, well, you saw quite a few of the ones I got. Maybe I will just do a disposable one - but buy it someplace other than at the fields. Danny did that last year, and after taking a roll of pics, found out there was no film in the camera. Worse - he paid $10 for the damn thing.

- I know the media is overstating the badness of it all, but the mortgage market right now is pretty bad. Not near as bad as they try to tell you, but bad enough. I need to get out of this field of work. It is costing me to stay in it. So now try to find a job after some of the large corps here have let 250+ people go. Yeah... real fun.

- I could use a couple shots of Jack about now.

Okay, see, I can't even give ya random thoughts of stuff today. I guess I am going to go out and have a BM and then come back and read an e-book for the afternoon. Only 4 1/2 hours to go - woohoo. Y'all have a good one!

PeacE

No comments: