Monday, April 28

What do ya know? Time to go drink some beer!

Good Monday afternoon to y'all! It has been an interesting weekend, but things are going about normal around here. Especially since things are starting to heatup. It is supposed to be 96 today... too damn hot! At least according to the "forecasters" it is to cool off to 90 by the end of the week. Either way, I know 100+ is not too far off.

Job hunt is just getting started. I sent off a couple resumes for Jobing.com and obviously waiting to hear back. I figure a day or two at least for them to read the resume and see if I qualify. Other than that, I am getting the - what does one call them, jitters?nerves? - from being stuck at home most of the weekend.So today I am heading down to the pub shortly after posting this and reading a few others.

It is Monday, and so without further ado, here are some pics for you.This would be a nice security firm to work for...

Yeah, I could say things like, "She could hold *my* gun!" and other crude things. But the worst part is I don't think I could keep my eyue on the suspects.

Always have time for a cold Budweiser, and of course a bit of this....

Gotta love me some good ol Tennessee whisky. I think I might have a few of these as well this afternoon.
And lastly for some humor....

Hope y'all had a good weekend! Be talking back at ya soon!
PeacE


No comments: