Friday, April 11

Finally a day where I can relax!

Let's start off with a big YEEHAW! because it is Friday and I am glad!!

I don't know what happened to yesterday. I didn't get a post in, and I wasn't busy at work. I must have just lost track of time surfing the net for stuff - like this:
Yup, gotta love the boobage. Of course, I don't know why, but I am trying to keep it fairly low keyed. But sometimes it just gets too exciting...
See, that kid knows what I am talking about!!
Yeah doggie dog! My kinda toy! Anyways, so Nascar is in Phoenix this weekend, and I am not going to be able to go. Unfortunately was unable to find a ticket, and I don't really have the money to buy one. Thought about just going to the track and partying with some people I know in RVs, but nah. Instead I am going to take the three boys up to the train yard and ride the trains. They are the smaller ones that ride like 1 kid to a car. A friend from the pub works up there as an engineer, etc.

I came across this pic somewhere - I didn't do the circle in red, but I do like answer #4. Looks like a class of 6 year olds and she is training them right!

Tonight has decent plans. One of my buds is having a bacci ball party this eve at his place. So after work I shall endeavor to quaff a few beers, and etc. prior to going home. Glad he lives pretty close to me.

Sunday starts our softball tournament. Hopefully we will win our first game. It's double elimination, and it sucks to lose the first 2 games right away.

Okay, I started feeling a bit guilty (read - not really, but came across this) for the ladies that actually read this drivel. Enough has been going on about boobies that I could find something for them. Here ya go!
For the times we are just not around.

How about a joke for you, extra special because it is Friday!!

Three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress, are
chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their men.

That night all three will wear black leather bras, stiletto heels and
a mask over their eyes.

After a few days they meet up for lunch.

The engaged woman: The other night when my boyfriend came over he
found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He
saw me and said, "You are the woman of my life. I love you." Then we
made love all night long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office
and I was wearing the leather bodice, heels, mask over my eyes and a
raincoat. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had
wild sex all night.

The married woman: I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for
the night when my husband came home I was wearing the leather bodice,
black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he
came in the door and saw me he said, "What's for dinner, Batman?"


Okay, I think that is going to conclude the posting for the moment anyways. I am thinking about hitting Taco Bell for some chihuahua meat tacos for lunch.

PeacE

No comments: