Wednesday, April 9

Happy Hump Day

Imagine if you were living back in 1919 or so- about the time of prohibition. Would you still drink after seeing this ad?I think I would have been a major alcoholic!! And to think these are somebody's relatives in the photo. ::shudder::

So last night I ended up 5th on the big table for poker. Not a bad finish, but it would have been nice to be in the pay out spots of 1st or 2nd. Then again, I stayed out too late due to the number of people asking me to sing a certain song, or do a duet. I gotta stop doing karaoke one of these days. Like that will happen anytime soon!

Today being Hump Day of the week, I decided I would go a-hunting for some humps. First I went to the most used search engine on the web.


... and began to try many, many different word combinations to bring me the choicest pics of the web. Dazd had emailed me a wonderful pic, that would be a perfect slam dunk, but I can't get it to transfer correctly. It's one of them animated GIFs ya know. But I did find some nice ones for today. Remember tongue twisters in school? Well, Shelly here, sells seashells by the seashore.

... or how much would that be in sand dollars? Change for a $5?
Here's another funny one I found as well. I am sure we can imagine how hot it gets is Australia during their summers. Nothing like finding some shade for yer Fosters!!

That seems to complete my pictorial today. Had some boobies and beer. Now if I could just get quitting time to get here faster I would be happy. Hope you have a good Hump Day and y'all come back again tomorrow!!

PeacE

No comments: