Thursday, April 24

Hmmmm, what happened to Wednesday?

I will take the blame, but I won't apologize. Yes, I neglected my duties to you the readers for not posting yesterday. I know - bad enough I usually don't post on weekends, but yesterday something just had to be done.

I called into work pretending to be sick. You know, the call where you say you are throwing up, and seem to have the never ending liquefied bowel movements. And you kinda hoarse your voice to make it sound like the vomiting has left you sore-throated. Yeah, I did that. I raised up my head and said "F*ck it. I don't feel like sitting in the office for 9 hours doing nothing."

So I wonder if my bosses ever read this blog. I know I never told them about it, and I am faithful about deleting the history of websites on an hourly basis. You know what? It doesn't matter anymore. As soon as I get my next 2 checks, I am out of here anyways. Yeah, I am quitting. Being a quitter. Giving up on this job. Whatever you want to call it. I am through with it.

So, now who wants to hire a 36 year old who is over qualified for a basic job, and under qualified for any management position (excluding fast food places I am sure)? Well, best to say, I am spending time whilst at this job looking online. Yesterday I worked on my resume - damn, it looks depressing sort of. I just have got to get out of the mortgage/real estate business. There is no one hiring for my position. Trust me I have been looking for several months!

So, by this time next week, I will have all the hours of the day to devote to finding another job, rather than wasting them suffering in the one I am at. The Wife agrees with me, that this should be a good move on my part - good thing she agrees too. Hell, her paychecks have basically been supporting us the last several months anyways, due to the little amount of business we have been able to do. And I can play a bit of Mr Mom at home and get some other things done that we just haven't had time to do. Well, maybe that part.

Now you know what happened to Wednesday. Why I was not here for you, to give you some inspiring piece of literature to enjoy. Instead, I watched 7 episodes of "Numb3rs" and a cartoon movie about Dr Strange. Oh, and the second half to "Resident Evil:Extinction". I even worked in a lunch of Tuna salad, with some vanilla ice cream for dessert, a good 3 hour nap in the afternoon, and a meatball sandwich - leftover from Sunday, for supper. What a day. I woke up this morning thinking I should call into work again - but no. I got my ass up, and in the office early.

I will leave you with all that garbage above to sift through. I know I need to take a break as my stomach "still is cramping a bit" from that "bad food I had the other night".

PeacE

No comments: