Tuesday, February 15

A Crowning

So yesterday's doctor visit wasn't as good as I had hoped. Some of my disappointments were evident. I had gained 5 lbs overall in the last 3 months. Though the doc was ok with that. Considering the holidays, and that I had quit smoking, he said it was normal for some people to have some weight gain, and for me to gain only 5, was not bad. My blood pressure is still high, so I am taking a low dose med for it now. We also did blood draws for a 90 day reading on the AC1 (diabetic sugar) and my cholesterol counts. Depending on what the results are, I may need to take some more meds to help bring the numbers to a better range. Otherwise, everything else was good basically.

In 15 minutes I leave to have my cavity and crown done. Not looking forward to sitting in the dentist chair for two hours.

That's it for now.

PeacE

No comments: