Friday, February 25

Friday, Party, Shopping and More

It's finally Friday. Last night I slept with an oximeter on. This morning I make my final trip back to teh place to drop it off. The doc will review the data recorded and determine if I can go with out the oxygen hookup with my CPAP at nights. I am hoping they will, but have a feeling nothing is going to change. I may just cancel the thing and say fuck it. I don't notice any difference with/without it.

Tomorrow is my youngest son's 5th birthday. Being the bad father I am, I spaced it, and was reminded last night from the Reverend Mother. I am going out shopping today for a 'Construction Devastator' that he really wants. That a 'Transformers' toy that has like 6 vehicles that combine into 1 robot. Toys 'R Us is suppose to have them in stock according to the website for the store near me. We are celebrating by going to the local pizza and video game place near home, and inviting family. The Wife was better prepared. She had not forgotten like I had. As we discussed briefly this morning, several other presents were hidden away and ready for tomorrow.

So, now my morning is shot doing this running around. The driving alone is a pain, but hope I don't have to mingle with too many people. Yeah, I ain't feeling too social this morning.

PeacE

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

Grumble, grumble, grumble... Hope your day improved.

Happy Birthday to your little one!