Wednesday, February 23

Nice Change

IT is nice this morning to not have to worry about driving over to Glendale for an non-necessary amount of time. Of course, it does so happen I have to do that tomorrow, and then again Friday morning it seems. Either way, at least I won't be too angry at the waste of time (and gas at these prices) to do that.

Nothing special on the agenda today though. Thinking lasagna for dinner tonight. The Wife was going to make it last night, but we didn't have the time, so I said I would start it early for her, so it could be ready for when she got home. That's big for me. I usually don't do those things, and even less offer to help do them. But it is something I am working on changing.

I got the new book from my Blogging For Books club. It is called "Love At Last Sight" and is about relationships - on how to work at building them into longer, stronger and happier ones. Not just love relationships, but with family members, and even friends. I am only a few chapters into it, and the information is interesting and I find, useful. Not that I have many relationship problems, but myself, like many people though they may deny it, I do have relationships that could use more work to prevent from losing them altogether. I look forward to finishing this book, and what different ways it may have as suggestions that I can try.

Okay, that's all I got for now. Nothing special, but call your Mom today (for those that can) and say ya love her. I will.

PeacE

No comments: