Friday, February 11

Wham!

You know it's going to be one of those days when the earworm starts as you awaken. This morning, it is ...



Yeah. I know. Hadn't heard them since the 80's, and back then, who would have thought George Michaels would go on with a solo career for a few years?

So, it is Friday! The weekend is almost here, followed with Valentines Day on Monday. Another commercialized holiday, might I add. Nothing like requiring people to spend money. Which reminds me, I need to check if the middle son will need us to get valentines for class. Joy. Myself, I have no plans for anything "special" with the Wife. We both generally feel that most holidays are over rated with the implied intentions. (Did that make sense?). Besides, our Anniversary is coming up soon, and if we want a babysitter (read: family member) then we would prefer to save it for that time.

Over the past couple weeks we have come across more pictures for me to scan. I had thought ;ast summer I was done, but no. Seems an ongoing thing. Here's one that isn't too bad.
That was from the summer of 1998 and shows a smaller version of our family: Myself, the Wife, the daughter and now, the oldest son. Hard to believe she is now in college, and he is in Jr High. And I was alot skinnier... sigh.

Okay, I am off to do some more stuff. I have been going through some miscellaneous papers and deciding what to keep, what needs some sort of organization, and what gets tossed. Sounds like alot, but it isn't. Just accumulated papers, mail, etc around my computer area.

PeacE

2 comments:

Spockgirl said...

O my gawd the horror! There is no way I am going to watch that video. I now have the song in my head simply because you posted it. I don't know if I will ever come back! Hahaha.

Sis said...

OMG! That took me back in the day! Remember when everyone used to wear white?! Definitely "pre-goth" era!