Tuesday, February 1

Interested? Yeah, Me Neither

I got my little email, as I do every month, from the service I use to help track all you wonderful visitors. It seems in the past month, the site is actually down by about half, the regular number of visitors (or visits at least) than usual for the month. My first thought was, I really must be offending some people. Then I got to thinking harder, and realized more than likely, that is not the case. C'mon, January was the start of the year. People were busy doing other things.

But really, it is probably I am not stimulating anymore. Rephrase... I am less stimulating than before. Rephrase ... People just don't like it here. Yeah, that's it.

Don't get me wrong. I do care, sort of, but it is not important to me. I like this blog for the simple fact I can say what I want and not have to worry about it. I mean, even if I said something someone could sue me over, it's not like they would ever get the money from me. Maybe an apology... maybe. But who has money to sue anyone anymore? Why would the opinion of somebody like me matter to some big corporation, or person even? Who knows. But the likelihood of it all happening, are slimmer than the powerball lottery.

Anyways... So last night we talked with our school problem child. Got the typical "I don't know" as to the reasons why, or the causes of. He is now grounded from certain things for a few days, and explained that the period will double on each future infraction. I think that got his attention. Today after a dental appointment, he had no probs going to class.

Dental appointment. Took the three boys, the youngest (4 years) to have his first visit. Youngest did good watching his brothers as their cleanings took place. They had no problems. But when it came to his turn, he would not cooperate. So, try again in the next six months. The office was good. Didn't charge me anything for "missed" visit since he wouldn't comply. Of course, they know in 2 weeks I will be there for my cavity and crown work. They'll make good money off me again this year... but then I will be all done except for cleanings as far as I am concerned.

Okay, I am off to write an email to my grandparents. Have fun. Come back often.

PeacE

No comments: