Wednesday, February 2

Damn, It's Cold!!

Okay, I have officially become a wimp. It is frickin' cold in Arizona today, and I am feeling it. Granted, there is no snow on the ground, our temps are above freezing (just barely), no ice rain, no weather warnings for extreme snow conditions.... I know we are in so much better weather than many of you, but I still am cold.

And I hurt. This bout of cold weather coming through has my joints aching pretty bad. I should go and get some warmer clothes on, but I really don't own any. How often would I have thought O would need longjohns, or even winter jacket? I think I only have 1 pair of pants (being long-legged). Today would be a good day to get out and get more, except it's too damn cold! I told ya I was a wimp! Personally, I think my inside temperature thingy is messed up... as well as other things, due to the manipulations I am putting myself through for my diet, some exercise, and overall changes in the past few months.

Well, not really, but it is the excuse I think I will go with for all intents and purposes.

Yesterday I heard there were 9 separate blizzards in 9 different states. Some friends have already commented on Facebook this morning that they are still under warnings, and some are snowed in, literally trapped in their homes. Others have had ice storms, and other extreme temperature issues. Global warming can kiss my ass.

Okay, I gotta go do something like move around to get some body heat going. This sitting here wrapped in a blanket at the computer isn't working.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

You ARE my son!!